- See all city highlights in just 4 or 2 hours
- English speaking guides
- Easy, slow, mostly flat rides
- Enough breaks to take pictures
- Not just feast for the eyes, also rich in stories
Eco-friendly, active, safe and fun way to explore Ljubljana.
A guided bike tour is perfect to discover the city’s unique highlights in an eco-friendly, safe and fun way. Let a local guide take you on a little adventure and introduce you to the story behind the city within just a few hours!
Ljubljana might not be huge, but it has so much to offer! You won’t only get to see the highlights of Ljubljana center, but also the secluded parts of the city, romantic riverbanks, hidden backstreets, peaceful parks and much more. We are sure you’ll be able to agree later on that Ljubljana deserved the award for Green Capital of Europe 2016!
A relaxed, vibrant and fun way through the scenes and rich cultural heritage of Ljubljana. Besides beautiful sights, we’ll also share intriguing stories of the past, as well as the up-to-date happening of the city.
* children up to 12 years 50% off
* A minimum number of participants is required to hold the tour.
Address: Prešernov trg, Ljubljana